CL Cartridge Filter
The benchmark for large cartridge filtration
The design of the CL Cartridge Filter takes advantage of the filter's total surface area, providing the clearest water possible and extended cleaning cycles. Enjoy the clear water of your pool and spa while the CL filter works for you.
This filter handles high flow rates with optimum hydraulic performance. CL large cartridge filters are technologically advanced and constructed with corrosion resistant polymeric materials for long-lasting performance. Universal unions make filter installation easy.
CL Cartridge Filter Downloads
CL Cartridge Filter Frequently asked questions
- Hole in filter cartridge, replace filter cartridge if necessary.
- Worn o-ring seal inside filter. Replace o-ring.
- Small eyeball fitting in pool/spa
- Partially closed valve on return line.
- Pump may be oversized. Check selection.
- Filter dirty. Clean filter per instructions.
- Check pump basket for debris.
- Check for air leaks on suction side.
- Check for restrictions or blockage in either suction or return lines.
- Filter needs to be cleaned or replaced.
- Pool water level too low.
- Pump not primed.
- Pump impeller vanes blocked.
- Strainer baskets not being used and/or not being cleaned regularly.
- Pump operating under speed (low voltage) or at low speed.
- Presence of algae. Check sanitizer levels.
- Check pH and total alkalinity.
- Pump output exceeds design flow rate of filter. Check pump performance.
- Ineffective cleaning, check conditions, replace filter cartridge.
- Insufficient sanitizer level.
- Incorrect pool chemistry.
- Heavy bathing and or dirt loads.
- Incorrect flow.
- Insufficient running times.
- Filter is dirty. (Clean per instructions.)
- Hole in filter element.