Cleaning heads rotate 18 positions in a full 360°, providing complete and reliable coverage. Each cleaning head comes with one of 6 different nozzle sizes to optimize the cleaning potential for the size and shape of your pool. The heads are available in a variety of colors to match your pool floor. Jandy Cleaning heads ensure a more thorough and effective cleaning than any other cleaning heads on the market.
Cleaning Heads Specifications
Cleaning Heads Downloads
Cleaning Heads Frequently asked questions
- Attach the Head Removal Tool to the pool pole.
- Snap Removal Tool into the head.
- Turn counter-clockwise to release head from collar. Turn clockwise if you have pre-1992 threaded cleaning heads.
- Pull and lift head out of collar.
- Inspect head, nozzle and collar for debris.