Electronic Water Leveler
Electronic fill device maintains water levels in two bodies of water, such as a pool/spa with two separate sets of equipment. The K‐2300 can be used in any situation where a consistent water level is desired.
Levolor K‐2300 addresses the challenge of lost water due to evaporation and splashing with sophisticated electronics that monitor water levels. The device compensates for waves, and the exclusive lock‐out feature will not overfill the pool. With no moving parts to break or rust, Levolor ensures a reliable flow of water for your pool and spa.
The Levolor® line of products from Zodiac maintains a specific level of water in a pool, spa, fountain or negative edge basin to prevent damage to filtering equipment, lights, and landscapes.
- No moving parts
- No extra in-deck canisters or under-deck pressurized fill lines
- Waterproof enclosure and suitable for mechanical room environment
- Ideal for pool and spa systems with water features where evaporation and splash out is common
- Easily installed on new or existing pool and spa equipment systems with no modifications needed to the pool surface or structure
- Time-out sequence guarantees against overfilling and hiding leaks
- Can be placed wherever a constant level of water can be measured, such as skimmers or static pipes